Chunky Beef Stroganoff
Slow Cookers Chunky Beef Stroganoff
Get this dinner classic on the table with minimum fuss using McCORMICK Slow Cookers Beef Stroganoff. With just the right blend of paprika, pepper, chilli and parsley, the traditional flavours of beef stroganoff come to life in this succulent, fall-apart slow cooking dish. Serve with a creamy mash or steamed rice.
- 1 kg large cubed beef (chuck, blade, etc.)
- 2 onions, peeled and sliced thickly
- 40 g Slow Cookers Chunky Beef Stroganoff
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 200 g button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
- Brown beef and onion then add into slow cooker insert pot.
- Mix McCORMICK Slow Cookers recipe base with diced tomatoes and pour over beef and onion, add mushrooms and stir through.
- Cover and cook for 4 - 6 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on LOW (Keep covered during cooking. Cooking times may vary between slow cooker models).
- Stir through light sour cream and some fresh chopped parsley to serve.