Beef and Red Wine Casserole
Slow Cookers Beef and Red Wine Casserole
Round up the family with a comforting casserole made easy using McCORMICK Slow Cookers Beef and Red Wine Casserole recipe base. Blended especially for slow cooking, an infusion of garlic, red wine and herbs create a succulent beef casserole that will have them coming back for more. Serve with a creamy mash or steamed rice.
- 1 kg cubed beef (chuck, blade, etc)
- 2 medium onions, peeled and sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 40 g Slow Cookers Beef and Red Wine Casserole
- 1/2 cup red wine
- fresh chopped parsley
- Brown beef and onions then add into slow cooker insert pot with carrots and celery.
- Mix McCormick Slow Cookers Seasoning Sachet with red wine and pour over beef and vegetables, stir through.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on LOW (Keep covered during cooking. Cooking times may vary between slow cooker models).
- Stir through some fresh chopped parsley to serve.