- 1 - 2 tbsp (to taste) McCormick Grill Mates Chipotle and Roasted Garlic Dry Marinade
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) lime juice
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
- 4 radish, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/4 green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves, picked & washed
- Whisk McCormick Grill Mates Chipotle & Roasted Garlic Dry Marinade, oil and juice together in a serving jug.
- Place salad ingredients onto a large serving plate and serve with dressing to the side.
I'm cooking now!
Recipe TipThis salad can satisfy all tastes, simply substitute any of the salad ingredients with your favourite salad ingredients to suit.To quickly and thinly slice the salad ingredients use a food processor or mandolin.Use remaining McCormick Grill Mates Chipotle & Roasted Garlic Dry Marinade sprinkled over chicken breasts before cooked on a hot BBQ plate.