- Marinate chicken in McCormick Grill Mates Vintage Smokehouse BBQ Sauce for 1 hour.
- Preheat BBQ or chargrill plate to medium heat. Cook chicken for 5-10 minutes until cooked through. Rest.
- Place cooked chicken in a large bowl, add all other ingredients and stir well to combine.
- On a clean surface, space out 4 tortillas. Add enough chicken mixture to cover each tortilla to about 2-4cm thickness. Place a tortilla on top.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan to a medium heat.
- Spray with olive oil and place a quesadilla in the pan. Allow to gently toast until golden and crunchy. Spray tortilla with olive oil spray before turning with a spatula.
- Toast other side until golden and crunchy. Gently remove from pan with a spatula and place onto a chopping board. Repeat process for all quesadillas and then slice all four into wedges and serve.