- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 500g beef mince
- 1 medium brown onion, chopped finely
- 1 x 40g sachet KEEN'S Chow Mein Recipe Base
- 1/3 cup (80ml) oyster sauce
- 1 x 440g packet fresh thin egg noodles, cooked as per packet instructions
- 300g fresh coleslaw mix
- Heat oil in a large frying pan or wok and stir-fry mince and onions until mince is cooked and onions are soft.
- Add Keen’s Chow Mein Recipe Base and oyster sauce, stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the pre-prepared and drained noodles and coleslaw and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes. Serve hot.