1. Preheat air fryer to 185°C. Using a fork, lightly beat the egg and oil together in a low sided bowl. In a second low sided bowl empty contents of recipe base sachet.
2. Using one hand dip chicken pieces one at a time into egg mixture, then place in recipe base and using your other hand press coating on chicken. Set aside on a tray in a single layer and repeat for all chicken pieces.
3. Transfer chicken to air fryer basket, spray with oil and air fry chicken for 10-12* minutes or until cooked through.
*Appliances vary, cooking times may vary, and batch cooking needed for best results. Tested in a 1500 W, 1.2 kg or 4.2L capacity fryer.
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Lightly grease or line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Prepare chicken as per step 1 & 2 for air fryer.
3. Spray with oil and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
Air Frying Tips
Don't crowd your air fryer; Allow plenty of air circulation to get even cooking and crispy results.