- 600 g chicken breast fillet (skinless & boneless), trimmed and cubed
- 2 tbsp
- Juice of 1-2 lemons (approx. 125 mL)
- 2 tbsp McCormick Cumin Seeds Ground
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 capsicum, deseeded and chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- To Serve:
- Mixed salad leaves
- Lemons, sliced in half and grilled
- Marinate chicken with McCormick Season All, lemon juice, McCormick Cumin Ground and olive oil.
- Soak 8 small bamboo skewers in water.
- Thread alternatively capsicum, zucchini and chicken onto skewers.
- Preheat BBQ or grill to medium- high and cook for 5-8 minutes, basting with marinade, until chicken is cooked in centre.
- Place salad leaves onto a platter and top with chicken skewers and serve with grilled lemon halves.