- 1 tbsp (20mL) vegetable oil
- 500 g raw peeled prawns, tails on
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp McCormick Chilli Ground
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable stock or water
- 1-2 red chillies, sliced
- lemon wedges to serve
- Heat oil in a large wok or frying pan over high heat. Add onions and stir fry for 2-3 minutes until starting to brown. Add prawns and continue stir frying until prawns change colour.
- Add McCormick Chilli Ground, tomato paste and vegetable stock or water. Stir through for a further 1 – 2 minutes or until prawns are cooked through and coated in sauce.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon juice and a sprinkle of sliced chilli over cooked rice.