- 1 1/4 cups plain flour
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp McCormick Allspice Ground
- 150 g butter
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp bicarbonate of soda
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Line a 30cm x 20cm slice tin with greaseproof paper.
- Combine flour, oats, coconut, sugar and McCormick allspice in a large bowl.
- Melt butter, syrup, water and soda together in a small saucepan over low heat and add to coat mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Spread into prepared tin and bake for 25 minutes or until golden. Cut into squares and serve.