- 1 sachet (10g or 3 tsps) powdered gelatine
- 3 tbsp boiling water
- 2 1/2 cups (600mL) cream
- 1 1/4 cups (300mL) pre-prepared pouring custard (Vanilla flavoured)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 3 tsp McCormick Mixed Spice
- 1 tbsp McCormick Nutmeg Ground
- 1 tbsp brandy or rum essence
Combine gelatine and water in bowl. Leave to sit for 5 minutes until gelatine is dissolved.
Combine all other ingredients in a saucepan over low heat. Stir until combined. Heat but do not boil.
Add gelatine mixture in slowly, whilst stirring. Do not boil.
Pour mix into serving glasses and place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours or until set.
Once set, dust with extra nutmeg and serve.