- 1 sachet (10g or 3 tsps) powdered gelatine
- 3 tbsp boiling water
- 2 1/2 cups (600mL) cream
- 1 1/4 cups (300mL) pre-prepared pouring custard (Vanilla flavoured)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 3 tsp McCormick Mixed Spice
- 1 tbsp McCormick Nutmeg Ground
- 1 tbsp brandy or rum essence
- Combine gelatine and water in bowl. Leave to sit for 5 minutes until gelatine is dissolved.
- Combine all other ingredients in a saucepan over low heat. Stir until combined. Heat but do not boil.
- Add gelatine mixture in slowly, whilst stirring. Do not boil.
- Pour mix into serving glasses and place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours or until set.
- Once set, dust with extra nutmeg and serve.