- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine mince, onion, McCormick Garlic Powder, Cumin Ground, Mixed Herbs, Rosemary Leaves in a bowl, seasoning to taste with McCormick Sea Salt and Black Pepper.
- Roll into 24 tablespoon size balls and place into a large baking dish.
- To make the sauce: combine tomato puree with McCormick Paprika Smoked. Then pour the sauce over the meatballs and sprinkle with the cheeses.
- Bake for 40 minutes until meatballs are cooked and cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve with a tossed green side salad.