- Preheat oven to 180°C (160˚C fan forced).
- Combine mince, onion, garlic powder, McCormick Cumin Ground, Mixed Herbs, Oregano Leaves in a bowl, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll into 24 tablespoon size balls and place into a large baking dish.
- To make the sauce: combine tomato puree with McCormick Paprika. Then pour the sauce over the meatballs and sprinkle with the cheeses.
- Bake for 40 minutes until meatballs are cooked and cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve with a tossed green side salad.