- 600 g skinless, boneless firm white fish fillets, cut into 16 pieces
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp McCormick Organic Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp McCormick Organic Chilli Flakes
- 2 tsp
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Avocado cream
- 2 medium avocado, deseeded
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 300 g white cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked
- 1 small red onion, thinly slice
- 1 long green chilli, seeded and thinly sliced
- 8 small flour tortillas
- Combine fish, garlic powder, McCormick Organic cumin , chili, oregano and olive oil in a bowl and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Roughly mash avocado, stir through sour cream and lime juice until combined. Set aside.
- Combine cabbage, coriander, onion and chilli, then set aside.
- Heat frying pan or BBQ grill plate to medium; heat tortillas in batches for 15 seconds each side then wrap in foil and keep warm.
- Increase frying pan or BBQ grill plate to high and cook prepared fish in batches for 4 minutes, turning occasionally or until cooked.
- To assemble tacos; fill warmed tortillas with fish, slaw, and topped with avocado cream.