- Combine fish, McCormick garlic, cumin, chilli, coriander and olive oil. Set aside.
- Process avocado, sour cream and lime juice until smooth. Set aside.
- Combine cabbage, coriander, onion and chilli, then set aside.
- Heat frying pan or BBQ grill plate to medium; heat tortillas in batches for 15 seconds each side then wrap in foil and keep warm.
- Increase frying pan or BBQ grill plate to high and cook prepared fish in batches for 4 minutes, turning occasionally or until cooked.
- To assemble tacos; fill warmed tortillas with fish, slaw, and topped with avocado cream.