- 600 g skinless, boneless firm white fish fillets, cut into 16 pieces
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp McCormick Organic Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp McCormick Organic Chilli Flakes
- 2 tsp McCormick Organic Oregano Leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Avocado cream
- 2 medium avocado, deseeded
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 300 g white cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked
- 1 small red onion, thinly slice
- 1 long green chilli, seeded and thinly sliced
- 8 small flour tortillas
Combine fish, garlic powder, McCormick Organic cumin , chili, oregano and olive oil in a bowl and toss to coat. Set aside.
Roughly mash avocado, stir through sour cream and lime juice until combined. Set aside.
Combine cabbage, coriander, onion and chilli, then set aside.
Heat frying pan or BBQ grill plate to medium; heat tortillas in batches for 15 seconds each side then wrap in foil and keep warm.
Increase frying pan or BBQ grill plate to high and cook prepared fish in batches for 4 minutes, turning occasionally or until cooked.
To assemble tacos; fill warmed tortillas with fish, slaw, and topped with avocado cream.