- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 kg lamb cubes
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp KEEN'S Traditional Curry Powder
- 2 tbsp cream
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a medium deep saucepan over a high heat, brown lamb and add onion and cook until soft.
- Stir in Keen’s Curry Powder and add (1 1/2 cups) 375ml water.
- Cover and simmer for 45 minutes, stirring regularly, until lamb is tender.
- Stir in cream before serving and serve curry with steamed rice and with cashews and coriander leaves.