- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Combine olive oil and McCormick Thyme Leaves and rub mixture over the pork & rind, seasoning to taste with McCormick Sea Salt.
- Place pork rind side up, into a baking tray lined with baking paper and roast for 45 minutes or until the rind crackles.
- Reduce oven temp to 180°C. Place apples around pork, coat in pan juices and cook for a further 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile to make the cider gravy, heat cider and stock and whisk in cornflour until smooth and cook until thick and creamy.
- Remove roast from oven, allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before carving. Pour any pan juices into gravy.
- Serve pork sliced with apples and gravy.