ENTER GRILL MATES "TASTE OF SUMMER" COMPETITION
Enter here: https://www.facebook.com/GrillMatesAustralia/
"TASTE OF SUMMER" PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 15/02/2021 and close at 11:59pm AEDST on 19/02/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- (a) visit the Grill Mates Australia Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/GrillMatesAustralia (“Facebook Page”);
- (b) Like the Facebook Page (if not done so already);
- (c) Locate the promotional post featuring this promotion; and then
- (d) Comment “Summer” as a direct comment to the promotional post.
6. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5 Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway Erina NSW 2250 on 23/02/2021 at 10:30am AEDST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing via Facebook within two (2) business days of the draw. In the event of any SA and ACT winners, their names will be published on the Facebook Page on 26/02/2021.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The first fifty (50) valid entries drawn will each win a ‘Taste of Summer’ pack including Grill Mates product and merchandise valued at $19.94 AUD. Each pack includes:
- • 1 x McCormick Grill Mates All Star Burger Seasoning (40g) – valued at: $1.99
- • 1 x McCormick Grill Mates Chipotle and Roasted Garlic Dry Marinade (40g) – valued at: $1.99
- • 1 x McCormick Grill Mates Hickory Smoke Flavoured & Roasted Onion Dry Marinade (40g) – valued at: $1.99
- • 1 x McCormick Grill Mates Smokin’ Texas Slow and Low BBQ Rub (40g) – valued at: $1.99
- • 1 x McCormick Grill Mates Tennessee Smokehouse Slow and Low BBQ Rub (40g) – valued at: $1.99
- • 1x Grill Mates Recipe Book valued at $9.99
13. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
14. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. Total prize pool value is $997.00AUD
16. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 24/05/2021 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing via Facebook within two (2) business days of the draw. In the event of any SA and ACT winners, their names will be published on the Facebook Page on 28/05/2021.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the Facebook Page is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
24. The Promoter is McCormick Foods Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 62 004 763 259) of 80 Palmwoods-Montville Road, Palmwoods QLD 4555, telephone: 1800 802 223.