- 1 1/2 kg small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1x 40 g McCormick Grill Mates Smokin Texas Slow and Low BBQ Rub
- 1 bunch coriander, thick stems discarded and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 slices bacon, crispy cooked and coarsely chopped
- Cook potatoes in boiling water 20-25 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool. Set aside.
- BBQ or GRILL onions over medium heat until lightly caramelised.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the rub, coriander, oil and vinegar until well blended. Add potatoes, onions and bacon and toss lightly.