- 400 g self raising flour
- 1 tbsp McCormick Ginger Ground
- 1 tsp
- 1 pinch salt
- 120 g brown sugar
- 60 g butter or margarine
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 1/4 cup milk
- Place flour, McCormick Ginger Ground, Mixed Spice and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt sugar, butter, golden syrup and milk together and mix with the dry ingredients (if too crumbly add in a splash more of milk).
- Knead lightly and roll out the dough until 1cm thick. Cut out shapes and bake in a 170°C pre-heated oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool then decorate with coloured icing.