- 2 x 18cm readymade white chocolate mud cakes
- Ginger Butter Cream Icing
- 250 g butter, cubed, room temperature
- 3 cups icing sugar
- 2 tbsp McCormick Organic Ginger Powder
- 18 Chocolate Easter eggs
- To make the ginger buttercream icing: beat all ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
- Cut cakes in half so that you have four layers. Place one layer onto a serving plate and spread with a layer of icing.
- Repeat with the next three layers and spread remaining icing around the sides of layered cake.
- Decorate with Easter eggs and then serve.