KEEN'S CURRY CORD GIVEAWAY
Enter via Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/keens_aus/
@kookingwithakoori sent me winners
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and third parties associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences at 00.01 AEST on 11/10/21 and closes at 23.59 AEST on 19/10/21 (“Promotional Period”).
4. Entry is via Instagram, individuals must complete the following during the Promotional Period: (a) visit the KEEN’S Australia Instagram Page at https://www.instagram.com/keens_aus/ (“Instagram Page”); (b) Follow the Instagram Page (if not done so already); (c) Locate the promotional post featuring this promotion; and then (d) Comment, tagging a friend as a direct comment to the promotional post.
5. Multiple entries accepted.
6. The draw will take place at 80 Palmwoods-Montville Road, Palmwoods QLD 4555 on 20/10/21 at 14:00 AEST. Winners will be notified in writing two (2) days of the draw and winner names will be published on 21/10/21 at https://www.instagram.com/keens_aus/ for a minimum period of 28 days.
7. Winners will receive one of twenty prize packs. Prize pack includes; KEEN’S Curry Cap and KEEN’S Keyring. Total RRP value of each prize pack is $49.99 Total RRP value of all prizes is $999.80
8. Prizes will be delivered to winners within 14 business days of the close of the Promotional Period, subject to any processing or delivery delays. Winners will be notified of any delay.
9. If within 3 months any prize is not claimed and subject to any written directions given by any relevant regulatory authority a draw for any unclaimed prizes, may take place on 20/01/22 at the same time and place as the first draw in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. Second chance draw winners will be notified in writing within two (2) days of the second chance draw. Winner names will be published on 21/01/22 at https://www.instagram.com/keens_aus/ for a minimum period of 28 days.
11. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
12. Subject to clause 12, and to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for the promotion not been able to operate as planned, including but not limited to;
(a) any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence, fraud or wilful misconduct of the Promoter; or
(b) any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury in connection with the conduct of the promotion arising out of:
i. technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, technical website malfunctions or as a result of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, pandemics, natural disasters or viruses of any kind;
ii. acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of the Promoter's servants or agents involved in the conduct of this promotion.
In the event of such problems or conduct, the Promoter may (subject to relevant state and territory lottery regulations and where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
13. If any prize or any element of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involves manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the promotion as intended by the Promoter. In the event of such problems or conduct, then the Promoter may (where necessary with approval from the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image, entry, and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. The Promoter is McCormick Foods Australia Pty Ltd ABN 62 004 763 259 at 63-71 Fairbank Rd, Clayton South VIC 3169 phone 1800 802 253