- 4 tbsp oil
- 3 onions, sliced
- 1 tsp
- 500 g chicken thigh fillets, cut in half
- 2 tbsp KEEN'S Traditional Curry Powder
- 100 g cashew nuts, roasted and chopped
- 200 ml yoghurt
- 1 cup fresh coriander
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and fry onions with salt until browned. Drain and remove onions, leaving the oil in the pan.
- Mix together chicken and Keens Traditional Curry Powder in a bowl. Fry chicken for 3 minutes on both sides or until browned.
- Add in the cashews, yoghurt and browned onions then simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- Stir through the coriander and serve with rice.