- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp mint, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced thickly
- 1 1 large green capsicum, sliced (or use ½ a red and ½ a green capsicum)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp KEEN'S Traditional Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 roti wraps (or use tortillas or mountain bread wraps)
- Combine the yoghurt and mint ingredients together, then set aside until serving.
- In a large bowl toss the chicken strips, capsicum, onion, KEEN’S curry powder and oil and coat well.
- In a large frying pan fry the chicken and vegetables for 6–7 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Heat the wraps according to their pack instructions, then divide the chicken mix between the four wraps.
- Top each with some rocket and a dollop of yoghurt. Wrap and serve.