- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp mint, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced thickly
- 1 1 large green capsicum, sliced (or use ½ a red and ½ a green capsicum)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp KEEN'S Traditional Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 roti wraps (or use tortillas or mountain bread wraps)
Combine the yoghurt and mint ingredients together, then set aside until serving.
In a large bowl toss the chicken strips, capsicum, onion, KEEN’S curry powder and oil and coat well.
In a large frying pan fry the chicken and vegetables for 6–7 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Heat the wraps according to their pack instructions, then divide the chicken mix between the four wraps.
Top each with some rocket and a dollop of yoghurt. Wrap and serve.