- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 500 g beef mince
- 1 medium brown onion, chopped finely
- 1 1/2 tbsp KEEN'S Traditional Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp McCormick Ginger Ground
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 spring onions, sliced on the diagonal
- 1 bunch bok choy, chopped
- 200 g snow peas, cut in half lengthways
- 125 g baby corn, sliced in half lengthways
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 400 g packet fresh thin egg noodles
Heat oil in a wok and stir-fry beef for 4-5 minutes until beef is browned. Breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon.
Add the onion and stir-fry for a further 3 minutes until softened.
Add curry powder, ginger and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add spring onions, bok choy, snow peas and corn, stir-fry for a further 3 minutes.
Add stock, oyster and soy sauces, noodles and cook for a further 3-4 minutes or until the sauce has reduced slightly.