- 500 g beef, sliced Asian style
- 1 1/2 - 2 tbsp KEEN'S Traditional Curry Powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- 12 asparagus spears or beans, sliced into 10cm lengths
- 6 spring onions, sliced into 10cm lengths
- 1/2 cup snow peas, sliced
- 100 g baby spinach
- 1 tbsp coconut cream
- Mix together beef and KEEN’S curry powder in a small bowl.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan or wok and fry beef for 1 minute each side and remove from pan. Toss in asparagus and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients to the pan with the beef, mix until warmed through and serve with rice.