- 200 g chicken, sliced
- 2 tbsp KEEN'S Traditional Curry Powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 red capsicum, sliced thinly
- 2 cups Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 cups Singapore noodles, cooked
- 1 cup bean shoots
- 1/2 cup spring onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon, juice
- Salt to season
- Mix together chicken and KEEN’S curry powder in a small bowl.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan or wok and fry chicken for 2 minutes. Add in eggs, capsicum, cabbage and sesame oil. Stir-fry for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Toss the noodles until warmed though and finish by mixing the bean shoots, spring onions and lemon juice. Season with salt and serve.