- 4 large potatoes, washed
- 8 rashers short-cut bacon, cut into 1cmx1cm pieces
- 2 tsp KEEN'S Mustard Powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp McCormick Chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place potatoes on a baking tray and cook in the oven for about 45 minutes or until tender.
- Fry bacon in a hot frypan and let cool. To make the filling mix together KEEN’S mustard powder with sour cream, chives and bacon, then season to taste.
- Remove potatoes from the oven. Use a spoon to scoop out about 1/3 of the contents of each potato.
- Combine the removed potato with the filling mixture and restuff it into each potato before serving.