- 4 sticks celery, diced
- 2 small brown onions, diced
- 2 corn cobs, corn removed
- 20 g butter
- 3 skin-on potatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 bay leaves
- 500 ml fish stock
- 750 ml milk
- 80 g flour
- 600 g fish or seafood of choice (white fish, salmon, prawns, scallops)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brioche to serve
- Add the butter to a large pot over a medium-high heat.
- Once melted, add the celery and onions and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and add the OLD BAY Seasoning.
- Next, add the potatoes and fish stock.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the flour into the milk.
- Add the corn to the pot, followed by the milk.
- Bring to a simmer and cook over a medium-low heat for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the raw fish to the pot and simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- Finish with the parsley and serve with toasted Brioche bread.